Narrative collection pieces are limited edition with a maximum of ten of any design ever being made. These are truly distinctive works with each piece's handmade nature, ensuring that even no two numbered editions are exactly the same.
Metal: 925 Sterling silver
Size: 35 mm diameter
My 925 Sterling silver Cat and the Moon pendant grew from my reading of Irish poet W.B. Yeats (1865-1939) same-titled poem first published in 1919. The focus of the poem, the cat and the moon, have been interpreted variously but my favourite explanation is that the moon provides a protective light for the cat as it sits bathing in its light. This handcrafted pendant with a delicately etched cat silhouette is an enchanting piece to add to any jewellery collection.
What's included in your purchase?
- 925 Sterling silver limited edition pendant;
- 925 Sterling silver 10 mm heart charm which can be left blank or personalised with an initial included with your pendant;
- 45cm 925 Sterling silver chain included with your pendant;
- A numbered Certificate of Authenticity included with your pendant;
- Complimentary polishing pad.
Unique handmade jewellery especially for you
All jewellery comes securely and beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving or as a treat for yourself.
Please note that each piece is handmade, so details may vary slightly.
Out of stock? Please contact me for restocking information.